126.96.36.199 has 2 listings
The machine using this IP is infected with malware that is emitting spam or is sharing a connection with an infected device.
As a result, this IP address is listed in the eXploits Blocklist (XBL)
Click on Show Details to see if you can request a delisting from this blocklist. This will also display any further information we have relating to this listing.
This IP is listed in the Policy Blocklist (PBL)
The inclusion of your IP address on the Policy Blocklist (PBL) is standard for the vast majority of internet users and is not the result of your actions. Here are some key PBL facts for your understanding:
- Being on this list does not mean you won’t be able to send emails.
- You do not need to request removal from PBL.
- This listing is controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), not Spamhaus.
- Your ISP lists ranges of IP addresses that shouldn’t be sending email directly to the internet.
- Typically, IPs of broadband or dial-up customers will be included in this list.
- This is part of Internet best practices enacted to protect all users.
Run your own mail server?
If you run your own mail server, and require removal from the PBL, please click on “Show Details” to review your ISP’s policy. Once you have reviewed the policy, please tick the “I am running my own mail server” check-box at the bottom of the page to enable removal.
NOTE: Exclusions are only valid for 1 year. If your IP gets listed on another Spamhaus Blocklist, it will automatically be relisted on the PBL.